We believe that genetic diagnosis expands the conventional notion of diagnosis because it will enable:
– Awareness of how likely is one patient to suffer an specific disease
– Early detection of a particular disease
– Confirmation of a more valuable diagnosis
– Prognosis and future evolution of the disease in each case
– Appropriate therapy (the most effective and with less side effects)
We take care for the alliances with investigators, research institutes, biotech companies, and/or pharmaceutical companies in order to they are successful and fulfilling for both sides. They are win-win alliances.
Our multidisciplinary team will work for the investigators, enabling them to focus more on research activities rather than devoting time and energy to pursue a spin-off to implement their project.
“Appreciating investigators’ value…
…contributing to transform knowledge into realities.”